The Winter 2018/19 - Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

2 hours ago, Gaffer said:

I agree.  I'd hate the thought of us helping them in any way John.  I was initially all for us building bridges with all clubs when we returned to the premier league, but all of these clubs (or at least most of them) just continually take shots at us.  So, burn the bridges I say.  Other than St. Johnstone and Kilmarnock (who appeared to abstain from attempts to continually hurt our club), We should do nothing to cooperate with them unless there was a massive benefit to us.  A move to United would not help Rossiter in my opinion so I'd rather he went anywhere else.

The news about JW remaining with us on loan is welcome news.  He's a young guy with plenty of areas to improve, but he's a warrior and I like that about him.  We need players that are willing to get stuck in because we are in a fight in every game we play.

The thought of one of our players helping Dundee Utd get promoted just sticks in my craw, as someone else said I'd rather we gave him to Ayr, Ross County or ICT, and if Hardie is going out on loan again give them him too. Dundee Utd's self inflicted spell in purgatory has often been the only moment of light relief in the last few seasons. I was reading and interview with their new American owner this week, I do so hope he turns out to be a charlatan intent on asset stripping and selling their ground to Tesco. 

47 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

We should welcome a loan to Dundee United.

Loan deals favour the club that loans the player out.

Imagine how nice it would be for Dundee United to pay us a fee at the end of his loan deal.

Even nicer if they still don't get promoted :ninja:

1 minute ago, Stevie - 4lads Blog said:

Signing news is coming soon, nothing overly exciting but keep eyes on tomorrow’s press 

That’s all I can say at this moment folks 

?

Not good enough.  It needs to be exciting..... :roflmao:

#announceMessi

3 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Polster most likely I think. I hope so, I was really impressed with the YouTube compilation of him. Very good on the ball. 

Good solid tackler excellent passer of the ball. Could be useful.

Edited by JFK-1