GN Podcast 025 - Top of the league at last

As always, great job.  Loved that one.  I bet the guys just loved putting that one together.  It's been tough when the pod follows a disappointment, so what a buzz it must have been for the host and guests to do this one.  It comes across.  It sounded like they needed to suck lemons to wipe the grins off their faces.  I could have listened to that for another two hours.  There's no such thing as TOO MUCH Rangers chat this week!!!!  I can't get enough.

Edited by Gaffer

52 minutes ago, onevision said:

Excellent podcast guys, particularly enjoyed listening to Graham, thought he came across like a real pro unlike the usual rabble....:D great job, well done to all involved.

Jesus from what I have heard he is already massive, don't make his head 3 times bigger. He won't get through the doors.:D

3 hours ago, pete said:

Jesus from what I have heard he is already massive, don't make his head 3 times bigger. He won't get through the doors.:D

Onevision is just trying to rope me in to do more in front of the mic @pete even though I though I'd done just enough to be the first of the podders to pick up a red card. :D 

Without Colin, Ross, Frankie, yourself Pete, David, Stevie, Alistair, John and Christine I'd have nothing to do on a Sunday evening. As you know I've been behind the mic on every pod since we stared this over 6 months ago and over the time I feel I've built up relationships with everyone who contributes so unlike most of the podders who came into it blind it felt natural for me to be used as a talking head when the slot became available a few days ahead of the game. On that if I'm absolutely honest with you the first pod after we go top of the table I'd have preferred one of the other contributors got the slot but availability put that to bed. My first contribution mic side coming at that point felt a little bit uncomfortable, unearned and a bit glory hunter ish for me. 

44 minutes ago, Big Jaws said:

Onevision is just trying to rope me in to do more in front of the mic @pete even though I though I'd done just enough to be the first of the podders to pick up a red card. :D 

Without Colin, Ross, Frankie, yourself Pete, David, Stevie, Alistair, John and Christine I'd have nothing to do on a Sunday evening. As you know I've been behind the mic on every pod since we stared this over 6 months ago and over the time I feel I've built up relationships with everyone who contributes so unlike most of the podders who came into it blind it felt natural for me to be used as a talking head when the slot became available a few days ahead of the game. On that if I'm absolutely honest with you the first pod after we go top of the table I'd have preferred one of the other contributors got the slot but availability put that to bed. My first contribution mic side coming at that point felt a little bit uncomfortable, unearned and a bit glory hunter ish for me. 

Yeh I love a Sunday evening and the chat that goes with it. As you say you build up a relationship with everyone. I talk to you guys on a Sunday longer than I talk to the wife on a Sunday.:D Talking about Rangers is all our hobby really. You really should just join the podders list as well though.

If anyone else fancies a try at the podcast they are welcome to give us a shout. We can let you in for a listen in to see how it works an.