Sometimes it's tough

For absolutely no reason at all.... I find myself crying like a baby today (made all the worse by being 3,500 miles away from "home") because today is the 21st anniversary of me losing my Dad.

No real rhyme or reason... but I realize that he was not just my Dad but my best friend.

It really is making me a broken man today... And I very, very rarely will ever admit to that :(

5 hours ago, craig said:

For absolutely no reason at all.... I find myself crying like a baby today (made all the worse by being 3,500 miles away from "home") because today is the 21st anniversary of me losing my Dad.

No real rhyme or reason... but I realize that he was not just my Dad but my best friend.

It really is making me a broken man today... And I very, very rarely will ever admit to that :(

The dwelling place of the dead is in the heart of the living.
You were lucky to have known the man who moved you so, and still does.
God bless.