Rangers v Aberdeen

What rotten a team McInnes has bred. That was anti-football at its Scotish best and the mhedia will hail it as magnificent. Shocking enough that we lost that one, but the Scum drew at Motherwell too and Kilmarnock lead the table :violin:

IF there was anything positive to find tonight it was the fact that 4-3-3 is not a do-for-all system. Coulibaly and Ejaria doesn't work in games like these ... and Ejaria needs to learn that we don't play EPL u23 stuff, but need pace and precision for 90 mins. Strolling about and playing neat little passes get us nowhere in such games. We desperately need a creative midfielder who dictates the pace ... January can't come quickly enough.

EDIT: Morelos was bang on for a red after the first yellow ... it should have been spotted by the coaches. Now we will miss him for longer and that is partly due to not removing him long before he got his swing at Shinnie.

Edited by der Berliner

1 minute ago, DMAA said:

My word, just can’t believe we just let that happen. An awful football team and we’ve allowed them yet another smash and grab. Lots of poor performances out there tonight, Morelos chief among them. Grezda was brilliant when he came on and showed he should be a stick on starter. Lafferty was much better than Morelos when he came on but there just wasn’t enough dynamism in our attack, too often the pass was coming in to feet with a man on our back, not enough sideways runs, one-twos and balls to run on to. A reality check has been coming but what a way for it to come. 

Tbh we showed very little real quality against Hearts as well. We showed great fighting spirit but I'm still struggling to see what we actually do as a team that is creative or part of a plan

7 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Tbh we showed very little real quality against Hearts as well. We showed great fighting spirit but I'm still struggling to see what we actually do as a team that is creative or part of a plan

The style tonight was nothing like that used against Hearts. At Hearts we didn’t pass the ball at all, tonight if anything we weren’t direct enough and wasted too much time passing the ball at a slow pace. I think playing on the deck more at home is good but the  concern is that the players seemed to be improvising rather than than looking well drilled in methods of breaking through defences. 

Edited by DMAA

I didn’t see it and this proves we are nowhere near good enough. Mcinness is an arsehole, we all know this. No interest in football and has a team of cludgers who done a number on us. 

The scum found a way a way to beat them, we couldn’t-three times so far this season?

Aberdeen came to play a spoiling game and it worked. Thank god we never got McInnes as a manager. Poor performance and again I don't see what Ejaria adds to this team except slowing the game down. Morelos had a shocker but that is what the press and media were playing for. He is a not the sharpest tool in the toolbox. Surely he knows by now that players are noising him up.

Lets keep believing and don't go too hard on Buffalo, enough biased journalist will do that, I can see the headlines tomorrow. Yes he is young, yes he is petulant but who else do we have that can put the ball in the net like him.?

If Motherwell can take two points off Celtic we can beat them.

Keep believing, the alternative is not worth thinking about.

In Stevie G I trust.

WATP,