[FT] Dundee 1 - 1 Rangers (Halliday 21)

2 minutes ago, DMAA said:

I think Morelos is overrated and Lafferty underrated on here. Lafferty is much better at link up play, holding it up and keeping possession. I’m keen to see how he takes his chance. 

I think that counts for every player tbh! some fans think a player is good and others don't, every week after the match I come on here and see some players getting slaughtered for their performance when I think they have had a decent game!!!?, tis what it is!

55 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

I think that counts for every player tbh! some fans think a player is good and others don't, every week after the match I come on here and see some players getting slaughtered for their performance when I think they have had a decent game!!!?, tis what it is!

Okay hands up who thinks Flanagan is good? Thought so no hands.:D

15 minutes ago, Matt Penman said:

We need a threat from midfield, where that comes from who knows, what I do know is that both Coullibally and Erajia should be nowhere near the team on Sunday. Ross Mcrorie should start on Sunday.

Welcome Matt.

37 minutes ago, Matt Penman said:

Ross Mcrorie should start on Sunday.

I agree.  Hopefully Rossiter can get a game soon too.

Ejaria and Coulibaly are decent enough on a good day.  Unfortunately, their good days don't occur nearly enough.

First off, excellent game preview Pete! You’re punching above your weight there. 

Sunday should be straight forward enough with or without Moreloff. 

We’ll miss Arfield again, but I think Kent will be back and should provide the pace and energy that’s been missing since he’s been out. He had just come into his game before he was injured and I’m hoping he’ll resume where he left off.  I’m trying desperately to forget Wednesday, I thought it was our worst performance of the season so far, but I’m pretty certain we’ll bounce back with a convincing win up in Dundee. 

A chance also for big Laff to show us why he was brought back and an opportunity to link up with Kent operating on the left could provide a new option for us if it works. 

3 points, whichever way it presents itself, is all I want. Well...actually.....I would also like a good result for the new top team on Saturday, if I can have both. 

25 minutes ago, Soulsonic5791 said:

Are you that concerned Gonzo? Why the pessimistic outlook mate?

I'm a pessimist.  Unfortunately, our recent form verifies my pessimism.

I really hope we win but it's hard to know what to expect these days.  We beat Rapid Vienna and draw in Spain but lose to Aberdeen and Livingston. 

11 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm a pessimist.  Unfortunately, our recent form verifies my pessimism.

I really hope we win but it's hard to know what to expect these days.  We beat Rapid Vienna and draw in Spain but lose to Aberdeen and Livingston. 

That’s football mate. It’s a funny old game, and to be honest it wouldn’t exist if it was predictable. Gotta love it for that. 

It’ll be really interesting to see how we set up. You could tell Gerrard was feeling the anger and frustration from the stands when he made two attacking subs by 52 minutes. 

I hope he fits in Middleton, Grezda and Candeias with one playing off the striker. 

An alternative more attacking set up would be to put Middleton up front tonform

a big man-wee man partnership with Lafferty and Grezda playing on the left.