[FT] Dundee 1 - 1 Rangers (Halliday 21)

Pathetic. 

The manager needs to have a serious look at himself just as much as the usual suspects do. 

We'll get destroyed in the next old firm game. 

Far too many bed wetters have worn the Rangers Jersey over the past decade. 

Two games where the opposition have been a man down for the majority and the team start playing like they've never met each other. 

Tripe. 

I feel sorry for all the bears who made the trip to Dundee to watch that. 80% possession for 45 minutes against a 10 man bottom of the league Dundee side and had no idea how to shoot at goal never mind score. Nowhere near good enough for me folks and you can argue with me all day long and I still wouldn't accept it.

Incredibly bad in that second half.

Not one player wanting to take responsibility to win us that game.  Almost every time we took the wrong decision on the ball and the lack of quality from every player was astonishing at times.

Management team seemed to have no idea either how to change it and they have to take their fair share of the blame.  To not be interested in playing another striker (I mean even stick a defender up there) is a really poor show.

We asked for a big December, we needed a big December and instead we've bottled it big time.

• Frankie changed the title to [FT] Dundee 1 - 1 Rangers (Halliday 21)
1 minute ago, Waltersgotstyle said:

If Lafferty goal hadn’t been wrongly chopped I reckon we would have went and won that comfortably.

The fact is the 29th has now become a must win.

A lot of water to go under the bridge before the 29th.

Just now, Waltersgotstyle said:

If Lafferty goal hadn’t been wrongly chopped I reckon we would have went and won that comfortably.

The fact is the 29th has now become a must win.

The goal was chopped in the first half though!!, more chance of me scoring the winner in the CL final than this shower of cowards beating the BHEASTS