[FT] Dundee 1 - 1 Rangers (Halliday 21)

6 minutes ago, compo said:

Let's hope Morelos keeps fit because he can score us some goals today's bunch could have played all day and  not got the winner. 

Pretty dire .

We badly missed Morelos, but IMHO we also badly missed Arfield.

58 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

I don't know.  I also think that it is an irrelevant question. We massively outspend the teams we are struggling against.

We need something that we lack though; a creative midfielder. He need not be expensive.

Oh OK all mighty one, I'll take. My irrelevant questions elsewhere. 

Arrogant prat

Just now, Pensively Staring said:

Arrogant prat

I think more than one of us on this forum need to either take a break or tone it down.

Just now, craig said:

At least Morelos and Arfield will be well rested for Vienna.

Had he played well today, I'd have played Lafferty against the Austrians instead of Alfredo,....... but he didnae so......... ! 

Although he'll rightly be peeved that he scored a perfectly good goal that never stood.

4 minutes ago, craig said:

These players who just came back into the squad should have been bursting a gut to remain in the team! sadly they didn't and let themselves, the manager & the fans down, again!.

1 minute ago, ian1964 said:

These players who just came back into the squad should have been bursting a gut to remain in the team! sadly they didn't and let themselves, the manager & the fans down, again!.

As I've said more than once in this thread Ian, it shows how shallow our depth is.  When we don't have our starting XI we lack depth - it's weird though because a month ago we probably wouldn't have been saying that.  Something is amiss and if they don't fix it quick the season will be done - it's more a mental thing IMO.

1 minute ago, craig said:

As I've said more than once in this thread Ian, it shows how shallow our depth is.  When we don't have our starting XI we lack depth - it's weird though because a month ago we probably wouldn't have been saying that.  Something is amiss and if they don't fix it quick the season will be done - it's more a mental thing IMO.

Agreed.

I always blame players first for poor performances, and I stick by that as I believe it to be true, players who play to their maximum one match and are poor the next has nothing to do with the management or coaches, the easiest thing for any player to do is hide!. 

9 minutes ago, craig said:

Hit the nail on the head with this statement. We should have got better back up for Morelos in the summer. Lafferty has been a massive disappointment since returning and never stepped up when he's been needed the majority of the time

16 minutes ago, Pensively Staring said:

Arrogant p***

Pretty arrogant of me to admit I didn't know the answer.

I think it best that you continue to ask your questions here. The internet can be a very unkind place.