[FT] Dundee 1 - 1 Rangers (Halliday 21)

Did anyone notice that Hardie made his comeback from long injury absence with a goal for Livi?.

Livi coach was going to sub him but felt goal was forthcoming and kept him on,goal came and then he was subbed.

On loan Rudden scoring for fun at Falkirk.Hardie scoring for Livi,Dallas scoring for fun in youths,surely somewhere in there is an answer????.

14 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Gerrard should pick a preferred CB pairing and stick with it.  

It's common sense.

Goldson & Katic started together at CB at the start of the season & did quite well together. But the constant changing hasn’t done us too many favours.

6 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Did anyone notice that Hardie made his comeback from long injury absence with a goal for Livi?.

Livi coach was going to sub him but felt goal was forthcoming and kept him on,goal came and then he was subbed.

On loan Rudden scoring for fun at Falkirk.Hardie scoring for Livi,Dallas scoring for fun in youths,surely somewhere in there is an answer????.

If Hardie starts scoring regularly for Livi he’ll get another chance at Rangers. 

I’m not sure Rudden &Dallas quite ready though 

5 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Goldson & Katic started together at CB at the start of the season & did quite well together. But the constant changing hasn’t done us too many favours.

I'm sure there's a valid reason for the constant rotation but it all seems a bit odd.  

26 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Agree 100% about Jack. I don't see what he brings to the table apart from 10 yard sideways pass on the half way line. He has zero influence on the game IMO. 

There where a lot of strange things going on today. For one I really didn't get bringing on both Middleton and Barasic. We ended up with 2 players firing in hopeful crosses from the left with the same end result. I also didn't get the Grezda/Kent/Candieas rotating axis. The players just looked confused

we have nothing to aim for in the box.

29 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm sure there's a valid reason for the constant rotation but it all seems a bit odd.  

I think SG is trying to give everyone game time but there’s only so much to gain from that I’d suggest 

28 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I think he's already said he wants to look after players and rest them when he can and rotate to keep players fresh.

It's not working for me and it's causing us more inconsistency.

9 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

We appear to know how to play with 10 men but not against 10 men, bizarre.

Fair point.

On Wednesday against Aberdeen  I thought SG spot on at HT when he brought on Lafferty as a second striker. Unfortunately Morelos got himself sent off & we were back to one striker.

However today when Dundee went down to 10 men we didn’t have another striker to bring on