15 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

The thing about Vienna is you might get to the stage where you say the hell with the football, I’m enjoying this too much..

Wiener Schnitzel mit senff and a great whack of apfel strudel.

It'll take me at least an hour to fight off the Ottomans at the gates.

13 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

I was going to mention the good looking girls in the big frocks but Mrs 7 was in the room so I thought best not.

A wise plan of inaction if you have an unobjective, pre-submit moderation service on hand.

It's a rare Mrs that will appreciate a good looking girl that can do justice to a big frock, never mind four of them.

As a modern man, I will refrain from participating in the objectification of women.

I will, however, be more than happy to engage with them in enlightened conversation about the ongoing situation with Morelos' misbehaviour or Mozart's Ninth Symphony. 

Edited by Gonzo79

Really wanted to go to this game but missus said we couldn't afford it.

A couple of months later and we're booked to go to Iceland on New Years Day instead (though to be fair that's a freebie).

Zum wohl they say as they swallow their schnapps in the one go must be powerful stuff the brother went a funny colour mind you he was finishing his second bottle I stuck to the coffee which was excellent.