Which posters will be going?

It's my first time going to an away match in Europe.  I have a ticket but not in our section.  

My head says the league is all that really matters but my heart says qualifying for the knock out stages would truly be a moment to savour after what we've been through these past few years.  Either way, I can't wait...

It’s vitally important and whilst we have the chance to get through to the KO stage, I’d say it’s a priority (or equally as important I should say). It puts us in the spotlight, brings  much needed money, attracts better players and gives our team critical experience - so we need to keep it going. Of course I would pick winning 55 this season over a continued run in Europe, but if I had to pick actually wining the Europa League over 55 this season, I would go with Europe. We will win the league again - and soon hopefully - but a European trophy comes around every hundred or so years. 

Anwway enjoy your day, I hope we put on a performance for you, win, lose or draw. 

Edited by weebluedevil

2 hours ago, compo said:

Make it a point to taste a bowl of tafelspitz its a beef soup and its the bees knees with some bread 

I'll look out for it.

Got the whole day in Vienna, so the plan is to stay off the drink until mid-afternoon (plenty to see and do, so shouldn't be too difficult).

4 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

The thing about Vienna is you might get to the stage where you say the hell with the football, I’m enjoying this too much..

Wiener Schnitzel mit senff and a great whack of apfel strudel.

article-2038481-0DF05B8300000578-671_634

8 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

The thing about Vienna is you might get to the stage where you say the hell with the football, I’m enjoying this too much..

Wiener Schnitzel mit senff and a great whack of apfel strudel.

Reminds me of a longtime ago and a trip to Dublin with motley crew and a kilt on for the then Five Nations rugby International, never did make the match (ended up a low scoring draw) :D

Rugby was incidental, a winner takes all European tie for Rangers would be much more difficult to miss.