[FT] Rapid Vienna 1 - 0 Rangers

14 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Rumour on the FF match thread that Ejaria has walked out!!!, anybody else hear anything?.

There must be someone who saw them off at the airport. I would have thought that would have been picked up on by someone in the press by now though. 

2 minutes ago, DMAA said:

There must be someone who saw them off at the airport. I would have thought that would have been picked up on by someone in the press by now though. 

He isn't in any of the training videos/galleries on the official site!.

23 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Agreed, I could not see Ejaria in the galleries but thought that after Sunday Gerrard had just decided he would be dropped for this game or perhaps he is carrying an injury.

Lee Wallace appeared to be in the galleries which I thought was rather surprising.

42 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

I don’t think he’s the only one missing, only 13 players in then main photo. 

Edited by DMAA

14 hours ago, DMAA said:

I think Middleton will definitely start. Lafferty isn’t a left winger and shouldn’t be played there. I agree he’ll go with Coulibaly over Ejaria because it’s an away game where we won’t expect to have as much possession. Centre back is an interesting one. I think it will be Worrall because I think McAuley’s will be used most when we are expecting a lot of high balls into the box, whereas in Europe you need more mobility. 

It will be great to have Arfield back and after a poor game against Dundee I really hope Grezda starts and finds his flow because I fully expect him to be one of the first names on the team sheet in the near future after he gets a chance to settle. 

Bit of a contradiction of terms.... :roflmao:

2 hours ago, T-1000 said:

Agreed, I could not see Ejaria in the galleries but thought that after Sunday Gerrard had just decided he would be dropped for this game or perhaps he is carrying an injury.

Lee Wallace appeared to be in the galleries which I thought was rather surprising.

Wallace has been in almost every picture session of the team training in the last couple of months.  Not surprising at all.  He is training, just wont be selected.

16 minutes ago, craig said:

Wallace has been in almost every picture session of the team training in the last couple of months.  Not surprising at all.  He is training, just wont be selected.

The guy is an ultimate professional but must feel gutted at putting the effort to be kept behind guys like Flanagan.