[FT] Rapid Vienna 1 - 0 Rangers

• Frankie changed the title to Rapid Vienna 1 - 0 Rangers

The tactics tonight have been horrendous. We needed a win, they only needed a point. Yet we set up with three destroyers in centre midfield as if we’re visiting the Neu Camp. Then when, shock horror, it is still 0-0 late in the second half we start chucking men forward and get caught. So disappointed in Gerrard tonight. We’re going out to a side who are 8th in the Austrian league and have played like it tonight. 

These games were just a bonus for me. I would have bit your hand off for us to be competitive.

However, we've managed to get ourselves in a really good position, then threw it away. 

I have the sense of deja vu.  

Just now, DMAA said:

The tactics tonight have been horrendous. We needed a win, they only needed a point. Yet we set up with three destroyers in centre midfield as if we’re visiting the Neu Camp. Then when, shock horror, it is still 0-0 late in the second half we start chucking men forward and get caught. So disappointed in Gerrard tonight. We’re going out to a side who are 8th in the Austrian league and have played like it tonight. 

Not sure if the tactics were that bad tbh. With more quality and better decision making we could have had a decent result.

2 minutes ago, DMAA said:

I don't think the tactics were that bad. 

It was more the execution of it that disappointed me. We couldn't string two passes together.