[FT] Rapid Vienna 1 - 0 Rangers

I think Middleton will definitely start. Lafferty isn’t a left winger and shouldn’t be played there. I agree he’ll go with Coulibaly over Ejaria because it’s an away game where we won’t expect to have as much possession. Centre back is an interesting one. I think it will be Worrall because I think McAuley’s will be used most when we are expecting a lot of high balls into the box, whereas in Europe you need more mobility. 

It will be great to have Arfield back and after a poor game against Dundee I really hope Grezda starts and finds his flow because I fully expect him to be one of the first names on the team sheet in the near future after he gets a chance to settle. 

He has to stop fannying  about with the defence we need a settled defence to build on maybe it would be a good thing if we brought in Davis come the next window because he could steady the midfield and point some of the younger players in the right direction. 

I just hope Rapid don't go down to ten men because we just don't know how to take advantage of this scenario I would say to the players your the defenders do your job and to the rest attack  attack, attack .:rfc: