Griffiths out of football indefinitely with gambling issues

Why is his employer being so coy about specifying what these "ongoing issues" actually are? If it's a confidential matter why bring it into the public glare? If it's gambling then it's hardly going to change the orbit of Saturn. Many people have gambling problems and, regrettable though it is, don't feel compelled to hide behind a wall of contrived mystery. 

I think we would all benefit from a time line with Leigh Griffiths?

A couple of months past, A4 posters appeared inside various Turf Accountants in East Lothian. A photograph of Leigh Griffiths was front and centre on those posters, and a strap line underneath appealed that no bet should be accepted. 

In between, the rumour mill has ground on and on. Take your pick?

In the last hour, Police Scotland have confirmed that they had actively searched for Leigh Griffiths earlier this week. The search was for a missing person, requested by family and friends.

Long term observers of ra Sellik will immediately suspect the club are running interference on what occurred in those several weeks in between, and I suspect they are correct.

Meantime, let's pray for Leigh.

14 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

If rumours are true its going to take him quite some time to get well again. 

Seems to be in a terrible state of mind. 

Some of the rumours are pretty grim.  And it isn't the first time that some of those rumours has surfaced either.

Not partaking in football may actually make things worse for him, particularly if football has been his outlet to escape his demons.

Much as though I think he is a vile person, I wouldn't wish what he is going through on my worst enemy.