Griffiths out of football indefinitely with gambling issues

41 minutes ago, craig said:

Much as though I think he is a vile person, I wouldn't wish what he is going through on my worst enemy.

I have already wished far worse on this particular little reptile.  Fingers crossed.

Go on Leigh have a wee bet think of the thrill of losing because that's what gives them the kick the thrill of losing 

Lucky fithteens, accumulators , doubles ,a game of blind brag go on lad immerse yourself in a gambling feast. 

CRAIG FOWLER Published: 15:16 Friday 21 December 2018

Leigh Griffiths has hit back at online critics with a strongly-worded post on his Instagram page. The Celtic striker posted a meme which read: “Never kick me when I’m down because when I get back up... you’re f****d.” Griffiths is taking a break from football to deal with “ongoing issues” away from the pitch. He has received the full backing of his manager Brendan Rodgers, while the majority of the Scottish football community has been supportive of the player. However, there have been detractors on social media, most notably former SPL chief Roger Mitchell who tweeted his belief that Griffiths had to take responsibility for his actions. Leigh Griffiths' Instagram post. Griffiths thanked his supporters in a previous message, which was shared by Celtic’s official website

Read more at: https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/celtic/celtic-leigh-griffiths-hits-back-at-critics-with-social-media-post-1-4847621

15 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

The man that wipes his nose on a Rangers corner flag  and spits on our scarf and we wre supposed to feel sorry for him and apologise for singing songs - don't think so  .............

Some Celtc players are tolerable.  I don't like the club they play for but they're just blokes doing their job.

However, some of them are just disgusting, despicable reprobates, who are a total waste of oxygen and Leigh Griffiths falls into that category.  If he wants pity he won't get an ounce of it from me.

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

Some Celtc players are tolerable.  I don't like the club they play for but they're just blokes doing their job.

However, some of them are just disgusting, despicable reprobates, who are a total waste of oxygen and Leigh Griffiths falls into that category.  If he wants pity he won't get an ounce of it from me.

You were the one I was supporting in this one mate. Evil reptile bastard 

On 12/12/2018 at 22:59, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I'm loving the sympathetic tone in the press. Talk of the Celtic "family" rallying around poor Leigh. If this was a Gers player the tone would be less than sympathetic. 

If Celtic bothered that much at a human level they wouldn't have the name of a bookie on their shirt.