SG post match interview

9 minutes ago, Walterbear said:

Lafferty is starting to look like Boyd without the goals. Static in the box and nothing outside it. 

Funny I seen him back tackling, running the wings,hitting the post with a header and also congratulating the Hamilton goalkeeper on a magnificent(McGregor style) save.

Maybe I was at wrong game!!!!

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Pena was good in the air.  Just saying..

Possibly but now that he seems to be back he should be doing "DOUBLE" training and made to play in reserves or other teams,but suppose these teams should not have to put up with him.

Again he could be treated as on gardening leave?

Funny how folk see the same game differently. My abiding memory is him not putting airfield through on a one on one. Put it another way 21 corners another 15 crosses and he’s nowhere apart from one header. They didn’t all hit the first man. I saw him not reacting to possible chances in the box by not getting between defenders and the goal for example. If we want goals he has to do a lot more imo because he could have got a few today given the possession. 

21 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

We are too reliant on crosses when both Morelos and Lafferty are largely ineffective in the air.

Pena was good in the air.  Just saying...

I'm really starting to get rather tired of our insistence on cross after flippin cross. It doesn't work. We really need to be more inventive in the final 3rd