4 hours ago, buster. said:

A very well respected and liked poster from FF who has since passed on, 'Number_Eight', used to tell a good story about ball boys.

He used to be a ball boy at Ibrox of occasion in the 60's and in one European game against Borussia Dortmund on the run to an eventual Final appearence in 66/67, he considered himself to have been partly responsible for an assist.

A ball was launched high into the sky and Number_Eight ran, got under it and caught it and quickly threw it direct to a Rangers player, who took a quick throw that led to a goal.

Sorry to here about Number_Eight, always liked his posts when I was on FF. When did he die? 

Sat with him at a RST dinner a good few years ago.

Edited by BEARGER

2 hours ago, BEARGER said:

Sorry to here about Number_Eight, always liked his posts when I was on FF. When did he die? 

Sat with him at a RST dinner a good few years ago.

January 2017, after a year long struggle with brain cancer.

20 hours ago, BEARGER said:

Anyone else see the performance from this young lad? In front of Main Stand Broomie end, any slower and he would be stopped.

Could not possibly have been any worse than the one in front of the West Enclosure who gave the impression that he would rather have been anywhere else on the planet than Ibrox.

Worrying that our youth players demonstrate such disinterest at Ibrox.

1 hour ago, forlanssister said:

Could not possibly have been any worse than the one in front of the West Enclosure who gave the impression that he would rather have been anywhere else on the planet than Ibrox.

Worrying that our youth players demonstrate such disinterest at Ibrox.

That’s the one I mean, I’m in main stand so gave reference from there. Aye he was slower than a week in the jail.