[FT] Hibernian 0 - 0 Rangers

• Frankie changed the title to [FT] Hibernian 0 - 0 Rangers

Ach, that's really frustrating.

We played really, really well in that game - as well as we have done for a while - but just couldn't score.  Not even bad finishing really, just a combination of decent goalkeeping and bad luck.

Denied a clear penalty as well but ultimately it's another two points dropped.

We absolutely pummeled them in the time I watched - started watching at about 25 minutes.

As Andy Little said on RTV - Hibs are doing nothing but feed off scraps.  We pummeled them.

How Thomson doesn't see that stone wall handball is criminal.  I'm actually seething at how often "honest mistakes" are happening against us and how many points they are costing us.  Thomson is literally staring that one down.

It’s agonising. Yes we dominated and had all the chances but this isn’t last year’s Hibs team. They are 8th for a reason and you could really see that tonight. Some good performances out there but there were some gilt edged chances that should not have been missed. Candeias’ one was the best chance, he just had to place it. 

2 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Ach, that's really frustrating.

We played really, really well in that game - as well as we have done for a while - but just couldn't score.  Not even bad finishing really, just a combination of decent goalkeeping and bad luck.

Denied a clear penalty as well but ultimately it's another two points dropped.

We were better than them in every department tonight except for one and its starting to become a problem for me Frankie 2 goals in 450 minutes of football is certainly nowhere near what is required as far as I'm concerned.