[FT] Hibernian 0 - 0 Rangers

1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

The ref prevented them from getting a breakaway goal near the end after the Goldson incident.

That is crap Kamberi threw his arm back hitting Goldson in the face.

22 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I thought Grezda did okay tonight.  We looked good down the left and rubbish down the right.

The lad needs time to adapt but he has already shown he can take on Scottish defenders. 

I think he has a lot of ability and yes you saw flashes of that tonight, but yet again all we really saw was his potential. He underperformed in the key moments and as a fan of his it was disappointing that he’s still not proving his doubters wrong. There was one moment he got in behind and bizarrely rather than running to the byline he ran inside and passed it back to Jack ??‍♂️

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

I expect you to change your profile pic forthwith.  

?

Never.  He’s my bestie :thup:

seriously, you weren’t aware he is a Hibs fan ?  He still goes on about how shitty the Hibs fans treated him when he came to us compared to their treatment of Brown, who was a Rangers fan and left at the same time in same circumstances.

in his 3rd stint at Hibs he played for free and was also their U20 coach for free.

Just now, craig said:

Lambert also elbowed him in the face.  Ref got it right.

Yep, but keep in mind they exist in an alternative reality. The stonewall penalty which one or two of them conceded was a penalty but got shouted down as 'undercover huns' and the Porteous tackle which was no worse than Browns tackle in their opinion so if Brown can get away with it so can they.

Some reluctantly concede they were outplayed but 'Rangers are pish' and they just had an off night. Makes me wonder what they think they are if not worse than pish sitting down there in 8th.

1 minute ago, craig said:

seriously, you weren’t aware he is a Hibs fan ?  

I know he is.  In the first half tonight, I got a bit annoyed with him.  Neutrality is quite helpful in co commentary. 

As for Goldson's dive at the end.  That was very risky.  Stay on your feet, man!

1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

Yep, but keep in mind they exist in an alternative reality. The stonewall penalty which one or two of them conceded was a penalty but got shouted down as 'undercover huns' and the Porteous tackle which was no worse than Browns tackle in their opinion so if Brown can get away with it so can they.

Some reluctantly concede they were outplayed but 'Rangers are pish' and they just had an off night. Makes me wonder what they think they are if not worse than pish sitting down there in 8th.

To be honest I can see their defense of Porteous tackle because Brown’s was every but as bad at the weekend.  They felt aggrieved then so feel it evened out. However...  the grim reality is that BOTH wete red card tackles, IMO.

Gerrard says it wasn’t handball but watch it from behind and it’s handball al day long.

its the last part that makes no sense - they got outplayed but Rangers are pish.    Makes no sense.  But that’s their way !

3 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I know he is.  In the first half tonight, I got a bit annoyed with him.  Neutrality is quite helpful in co commentary. 

As for Goldson's dive at the end.  That was very risky.  Stay on your feet, man!

I didn’t hear but it does surprise me with KT as I’ve always found him to be the most balanced co-com on BT

I must admit I missed the very beginning and hadn't heard who was commentating  and thought that sounds like Thomson but he is far to much for Hibs. Later he was pretty even though. Craigen is bokeworthy. Every foul for Hibs was 50-50 and every foul rangers commited was a clear foul.