[FT] Hibernian 0 - 0 Rangers

There no way we will go to Easter Road and not play two defensive midfielders. I expect ...

McGregor

Tavernier Worral Goldson Barisic

Jack McRorie

Candeias Arfield Grezda

Morelos

1 hour ago, Bill said:

There no way we will go to Easter Road and not play two defensive midfielders. I expect ...

McGregor

Tavernier Worral Goldson Barisic

Jack McRorie

Candeias Arfield Grezda

Morelos

I think this will be the iine-up but swap Worral for McAuley

A hard game is on the cards on Wednesday the Hibs will have their dander up after beating the hoped horrors I think it will be a hard fought one each draw I just hope we don't get anyone sent off .

Hibs 14/5

Rangers 4/5

Draw.......9/4

Edited by compo

For a change I think we'll only see one change in the line-up and that will be Morelos in for Lafferty.

McCrorie and Jack will be required to protect and defence and I can't see Grezda dropping out for Middleton at this stage. 

Hibs have their pride and will come at us and that should suit us very well because that is the kind of game we do have a good squad for. Looking forward to seeing Barisic and Grezda continuing to form a partnership on the left.

Rangers v Celtic and Hibs v Hearts: Police Scotland warn footy fans to behave at upcoming Glasgow and Edinburgh derbies – or face arrest

The warning was issued following ugly scenes at both of the recent matches between the fierce rivals

SCOTLAND’S top footie cop today gave coin louts a final warning ahead of the festive Old Firm and Edinburgh powderkeg derbies.

Assistant Chief Constable Bernie Higgins spoke out just days before the sides clash again in the derby double-header.

He warned yobs not to repeat recent ugly scenes at a spate of games – or end up being arrested.

Rangers will take on Celtic at Ibrox next Saturday at 12.30pm, while Hibs and Hearts kick-off at 5.30pm.

Cops are bracing themselves for a bevy of boozed-up fans who plan to enjoy the festive fixtures.

ACC Higgins said: “The vast majority of fans attend the match, support their team and enjoy the occasion and atmosphere.

“However we are all too aware of well-documented incidents of dangerous, criminal and anti-social behaviour at football matches this season.”

Hibs manager Neil Lennon was struck on the jaw with a coin at the end of the clash with Hearts in the capital on October 31.

Objects were also thrown at two assistant referees.

And Jambos keeper Zdenek Zlamal was allegedly punched by a Hibs fans.

A 23-year-old man appeared in court earlier this month and plead not guilty.

In October, assistant ref Calum Spence suffered a cut head after being struck by a missile during the Livingston v Rangers league game.

And Gers ace Alfredo Morelos, 22, was pelted after scoring against St Mirren — just days after chaotic scenes at the Edinburgh derby.

ACC Higgins added: "I’m sure the public will agree this is unacceptable in a modern Scottish society.

“It’s really disappointing that a small minority are having such a negative impact on the game and potentially Scotland’s reputation.

“The safety of the public is our primary concern and Police Scotland is working closely with clubs to ensure people attending can watch the matches in a safe and secure environment, and that we have measures in place to prevent, and where necessary, investigate and detect any criminal behaviour.”
We previously told how ex-Celtic and Northern Ireland ace Lennon lifted the lid on the sectarian slurs he has endured for 18 years.

Last night, SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster, said: “We know that the vast majority of supporters who attend our matches are very well behaved and set a great example.

“However, it is important that we make the tiny minority of fans who misbehave at our matches aware that we will do everything we can to identify and deal with anyone who commits an offence, together with our clubs, the fans and Police Scotland.”

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3641520/rangers-celtic-hibs-hearts-fans-warned-behaviour-glasgow-edinburgh-derbies/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1545153516

Maybe/probably should have a thread of it's own??