EBTs worse than child rape: Alex Thomson (Channel 4)

I am disgusted.  He needs to be sacked today.  The fact that someone in the national broadcaster can even think that, never mind tweet that, should result in widespread condemnation.  What sort of world are we living in when someone can compare the sexual assault and abuse of children to anything else?  If this isn't dealt with promptly today, I think the whole country needs to wake up and realise we have the most corrupt media organisation imagineable.  I knew it was bad, but this is a incomprehensible.

I have sent a complaint to channel 4.

Hello,

Thank you for your email to Channel 4's Viewer Enquiries.

Our aim is to respond to you within 24 hours, however, at times of high volume, it can take up to 7 days to respond. If we need to forward your correspondence through to another Channel 4 department for an answer, we cannot guarantee a response time, but will get back to you as soon as we can.

For general information about Channel 4 have a look at our FAQ section at [www.channel4.com/4viewers/faq]www.channel4.com/4viewers/faq.

3 hours ago, pete said:

I have sent a complaint to channel 4.

Hello,

Thank you for your email to Channel 4's Viewer Enquiries.

Our aim is to respond to you within 24 hours, however, at times of high volume, it can take up to 7 days to respond. If we need to forward your correspondence through to another Channel 4 department for an answer, we cannot guarantee a response time, but will get back to you as soon as we can.

For general information about Channel 4 have a look at our FAQ section at [www.channel4.com/4viewers/faq]www.channel4.com/4viewers/faq.

I expect they will receive a great many complaints about this, not just from you and me.

7 hours ago, aweebluesoandso said:

He's best friends with two very prominent bigots, Phil3names and Haggerty the Wicked Witch from the East. No surprise then he follows their lead.

He's in good company then with those two .