[FT] St Johnstone 1 - 2 Rangers (Morelos 65, 88)

We need Wolfgang Kohler for this rocket!! 100 years and still no evolutionary progress??? 

A wee preface from his book...........

This book contains the results of my studies in the intel- ligence of Apes at the Anthropoid Station in Tenerife from the years 1913–1917. The original, which appeared in 1917, has been out of print for some time. I have taken this opportunity of making a few changes in the critical and explanatory sections, and have added as an Appendix some general considerations on the Psychology of Chimpanzees.
With various recent books and essays on the subject I shall have an opportunity of dealing in a further contri-
bution to the subject not yet completed. Berlin, October 1924.
W. Köhler

(don’t worry bout copyright admin, it’s accessible easily online)

Edited by cooponthewing

On ‎23‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 15:50, Gonzo79 said:

When thousands of Hibs fans ran onto the pitch at Hampden it was just a bit of over exuberance, so I doubt anyone can seriously get worked up about a handful of Bears celebrating with our match winner.

Unless there is a hypocritical agenda I'm unaware* of.

*?