No title this season

I don't think there ever was tbh.

We simply don't have a strong enough squad or a good enough quality of player in several positions to do so yet.

We also struggle to beat the better teams in the league (see quality issue/creativity)

28 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Obvious as the nose on your face, this group of players will never win us the league. Too many not good enough, some have gone backwards since the start of the season e.g. Coulibaly.

I don't think that we are as bad as you say.

We have an opportunity to make signings in January.

One, or two, key players will make a big difference.

1 hour ago, ranger_syntax said:

I don't think that we are as bad as you say.

We have an opportunity to make signings in January.

One, or two, key players will make a big difference.

I was just making the point that this group will win nothing. Obviously if we strengthen we should improve, although I would think it would need more than one or two. As an aside, does anyone think Coulibaly is better than Docherty? We’re playing a loan player in place of a decent young prospect we have sent out on loan.

I watched our season end today.   and I have to say Mr Gerrard needs to pull his head out of his fucking arse not only with his team selections but his substitutions as well.   he must have been the only person in the stadium that never seen that hibs goal coming.

Mr tavenier can do one right down the marble staircase.

coulibaly the man the could not fucking hang.

candias how you never got subbed at half time I do no know. bloody  terrible.

the icing on the cake?  the substitutions!!!!!!  Why  so fucking late?  

your failing so badly Stevie boy.   your making Warburton look good mate.

and thats a fucking worry for us supporters.

Have been away all day on a tech free day out with my family so I've just found out the score. As much as I'm bitterly disappointed, I'm not surprised in the slightest. In December we've gained 12 pts from a possible 21 so far. That type of form will never win any league. 

I also see calls for January recruitments. As much as we need quality all over the park, I wonder how much of a difference it would make? The biggest issue for me is our distinct lack of playing identity. I see a team stumbling from one game to another with an unclear game plan and that is a worry for me. We have a team that could possibly rise to the occasion and beat Celtic but then draw or lose our next away game. It's very frustrating indeed.

36 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

I was just making the point that this group will win nothing. Obviously if we strengthen we should improve, although I would think it would need more than one or two. As an aside, does anyone think Coulibaly is better than Docherty? We’re playing a loan player in place of a decent young prospect we have sent out on loan.

This. I can see the value of the loan system if the player is an improvement on what you have but if the player coming in is substandard and ultimately prevents one of your own players growth, I really don't see the point.