Grey / Gray Hair

Ive never worked out which spelling of Gray / Grey is correct - there isnt a right answer of course...

Anyway a few shandys into the day and knowing how close a group we are I am ok to reveal I am starting to see a few of Richard Gere hairs coming through....does anyone else have this? I will soon have to retire the hair straighteners and gel. ?

5 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Grey is British English and gray is Yank English (not officially but widely accepted to be the case). 

Ya I heard that its US / UK spelling...but there is still no right or wrong for me. I used to put Grey as colour and Gray as surname....

Went salt 'n peppa in my 20's and have never worried for a single second about it, like Scott7 it can be any colour it wants to be as long as it's there.

Was pissed and got my head shaved when we went to Seville, wife went absolutely mental about it to the extent that she proclaimed ".....I'd rather ye gid wae a f*&king a hoor than shaved yer heed ya f*&king bastard!". She too is happy for it to be any colour as long as it's there.

My barber mentioned to me that I have a few grey hairs during a recent visit.  I told him he's supposed to make me think I look good!  ?

As others have said, I'm far more concerned about it thinning than changing colour.

On 28/12/2018 at 17:02, forlanssister said:

Was pissed and got my head shaved when we went to Seville, wife went absolutely mental about it to the extent that she proclaimed ".....I'd rather ye gid wae a f*&king a hoor than shaved yer heed ya f*&king bastard!". She too is happy for it to be any colour as long as it's there.

I see you married into Cairnbulg royalty, fs.