[FT] Rangers 1 - 0 Celtic (Jack 30)

Lots of negativity on this match thread. I can understand it and I am feeling the same way after Wednesday but I am still starting to get the old butterflies a bit that only come before an Old Firm game.

I'll be a bit more confident if the likes of Arfield and maybe Goldson make it

3 hours ago, Stevie - 4lads Blog said:

Was hopeful of Kent & Arfield but word is both have missed out, may be on back of neither training

Grezda also out so really short on numbers & team really picks itself in all honesty 

Sorry to say, not feeling in any way confident about this at all 

:( 

Ach well that has just scunnered me. I was really hoping for a Walter Smithesque curve ball.

Arfield being out is the biggest blow of the lot.

We're now stuck with a midfield with no creativity and Morelos will be left to do it all on his own, again.

Even the scum must be getting bored of trouncing us endlessly.  In the 90s they used to beat us fairly regularly.  Now they are on top and our players barely look interested.

Edited by Gonzo79

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

Arfield being out is the biggest blow of the lot.

We're now stuck with a midfield with no creativity and Morelos will be left to do it all on his own, again.

Even the scum must be getting bored of trouncing us endlessly.  In the 90s they used to beat us fairly regularly.  Now they are on top and our players barely look interested.

I fear the worst. The team is not offensive enough and I suspect the Lego muncher will bully them. It’s my niece first OF game, she is proper bricking it??