[FT] Rangers 1 - 0 Celtic (Jack 30)

4 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

I didn’t see it Ian (watched highlights on sky earlier). What challenge they on about? 

Booting BROON in the heehaws, leaving a boot in on the RB, blah!blah!blah! usual pathetic bias reporting trying to get Morelos pulled by the compliance officer

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbctwo

Edited by ian1964

1 minute ago, ian1964 said:

Highlighting everything he done, never showed any other challenges against him, terrible

I have to be honest here. I have given Beaton pelters for months on here. I may be wrong in this but I think some of the refs have taken the stance that Morelos does dish it out but he takes a lot of stick too. He is happy to enjoy the dark arts and physical battles. 

Im hoping some of the refs, Beaton included, can see the boy is just looking after himself out there. PQ CSC just don’t like it!

Just now, ian1964 said:

Booting BROON in the heehaws, leaving a boot in on the RB, blah!blah!blah! usual pathetic bias reporting trying to get Morelos pulled by the compliance officer

I watched Beaton yesterday Ian, he knew what was going on (I think) on both sides. We will see in time? Usual pondlife pathetic from PQ CFC.