[FT] Rangers 1 - 0 Celtic (Jack 30)

2 minutes ago, craig said:

Their deliberate “coughing” at the minutes silence was blatant (I was in Govan Rear, closest to Copland).  The coughing caused the outburst from the Copland.... but plenty in the Govan were lambasting the Copland outburst too.

It's pathetic that they plan this sort of nonsense but hardly surprising. 

The Rangers fan who shouted back is equally as disrespectful and should be really ashamed of themselves.

A minute of silence shouldn't be this hard.

A minute's silence is about paying respects.  Regardless of what other people (I use the term loosely) are doing, any decent person should be able to pay their respects.  

We all knew they would misbehave.

On a side note.  I witnessed some wee prick throwing a flare at the Celtic team bus.  But rather than hit the team bus he was closer to hitting either a police horse or one of his own fans.

He couldn’t have been much older than 16.... and the adults with him were laughing as he lobbed it.  He then went to see his “efforts” so I followed him and confronted him.  Like the shitebags most of them are he denied he threw it, despite me having stood directly behind him as he lit it.  Wee scumbag.

Police horses were already getting spooked from the flares and could easily have reared and kicked someone.

Those defending the throwing of flares should take a long hard look at themselves - because they CAN seriously injure.

Completely unnecessary behaviour.

The only small downer on what was a terrific day 

11 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

Any comment as yet from current Sellik season ticket holder, Graham Spiers?

He'll be too busy spewing to write.  

He's a shameful excuse for a journalist.  More like an agenda driven, Rangers hating rodent, if you ask me.