[FT] Rangers 1 - 0 Celtic (Jack 30)

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

Sportscene……………………...can't believe Morelos wasn't sent off

See my post 106 expecting what went on so easy to predict these ass****s,and it was fun listening to commentary added as being live after game.

Hey @Rousseau guess who I was parked beside at the Albion ?  And guess who hugged me on the win ?  And guess who said he and I need to catch up when he gets back from holiday this week ?

:roflmao:

He seemed almost most as happy as we were.  In his words “that’s the first I’ve seen a real Rangers team against Celtic in 5 years”.

5 minutes ago, craig said:

Hey @Rousseau guess who I was parked beside at the Albion ?  And guess who hugged me on the win ?  And guess who said he and I need to catch up when he gets back from holiday this week ?

He seemed almost most as happy as we were.  In his words “that’s the first I’ve seen a real Rangers team against Celtic in 5 years”.

You going to buy him flowers Craig.......?

That was one of the sweetest ever victories against them.  We had to leave with 5 minutes to go ? to make it to a wedding in Perthshire.  By the time we got back to the car it was all over.  Was in the company of good bluenoses last night but only now catching up with everything game related.   I was hoping for a draw at best before the game and was totally blown away by the fighting spirit of the whole team.  We proved ourselves yesterday and must have planted some doubts in their heads.  Let's hope we can build on this and make some quality additions in January, especially creative midfielder and striker.   Well done to the team and management and to us the fans.  We really deserve that.

1 hour ago, craig said:

Can’t guess. Neil Lennon?