[FT] Rangers 1 - 0 Celtic (Jack 30)

1 hour ago, craig said:

Hey @Rousseau guess who I was parked beside at the Albion ?  And guess who hugged me on the win ?  And guess who said he and I need to catch up when he gets back from holiday this week ?

:roflmao:

He seemed almost most as happy as we were.  In his words “that’s the first I’ve seen a real Rangers team against Celtic in 5 years”.

The Albion car park ticket inspector?

10 hours ago, craig said:

Hey @Rousseau guess who I was parked beside at the Albion ?  And guess who hugged me on the win ?  And guess who said he and I need to catch up when he gets back from holiday this week ?

:roflmao:

He seemed almost most as happy as we were.  In his words “that’s the first I’ve seen a real Rangers team against Celtic in 5 years”.

Clearly wasn't the wife...

giphy.gif

Just enjoyed listening to the pre-game Sportsound podcast. It was amusing to hear them discuss which Rangers players would get into the Celtic team. Only Tav and McGregor for Scott McDonald and Billy Dodds. John Hughes breaks the mould and opts for Morelos up front and Scott McDonald is in shock when he says Arfield would make it in his midfield. "John come on! Come on! Instead of of who! Come on John". Very amusing ?

6 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Just enjoyed listening to the pre-game Sportsound podcast. It was amusing to hear them discuss which Rangers players would get into the Celtic team. Only Tav and McGregor for Scott McDonald and Billy Dodds. John Hughes breaks the mould and opts for Morelos up front and Scott McDonald is in shock when he says Arfield would make it in his midfield. "John come on! Come on! Instead of of who! Come on John". Very amusing ?

did they really say that? ????

Wonder what their views are now?

For starters Goldson is ten times the CB Boyata will ever be. Worrall too.

And Morelos is the best player in the country at the moment bar none.

Just a pity they didn’t get the opportunity to see a fully fit Barasic at LB. Better than weeKieran I’d suggest.

20 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Interesting question, but which (if any) Celtic players would any of us take in the team right now?  I'm struggling to think of one, possibly Edouard as a second up top, but even then it's a stretch...

25 minutes ago, RabiDuck said:

Interesting question, but which (if any) Celtic players would any of us take in the team right now?  I'm struggling to think of one, possibly Edouard as a second up top, but even then it's a stretch...

Griffith's to run to the bookies with the lines 

The scum will be 3 points ahead of us if they win their game in hand, which is highly likely.

That's the first time we've beaten them in about 11 attempts.

Folk need to calm down a bit after last week.