Away Allocation

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

I hope any Bears who were disappointed with the club for cutting the away allocation for derbies have now changed their minds.

Keep them in the corner, like every other away support.  The atmosphere yesterday was fine, despite them contributing nothing.

Never even noticed they were there, well apart from disrupting the minutes silence 

I said on the way to the match there'd be a coughing fit in their section during the silence.  

They are terribly predictable.  

I only heard them singing once yesterday (and I was in GF2).  I did note they laughed about the BJK banner too.  All 800 off them should be put on some kind of watch list.

That was the quietest I've ever heard them at Ibrox, even before a ball was kicked but plenty of our fans said it was the same at their ground earlier this year. 

Doesn't help that half of the allocation probably goes to sponsorship/ hospitality. Not your normal away day fans.

5 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I could see the whites of their eyes.  They are a strange bunch. Their dress sense and general demeanour is quite odd too.

I'd cut their allocation to 1,690.

I’d half their allocation not double it.

Edited by BEARGER

6 hours ago, compo said:

They will probably get their own back by giving us less than the 700 we gave them..

No problem. Let's keep on reducing each other's away allocation until every seat at Ibrox has a decent human being on it.