An SFA stitch-up to stop Celtic: Sutton

Hysterical. It's a joke to say these incidents were obvious reds. Yellows yes but they were nowhere near forceful enough to be more, and the compliance officer can't give restrospective yellows. If every naughty step on a toe or similar was going to be under this kind of scrutiny I think most teams would be struggling to put 11 players on the field.

Even Cameron tweet.

I can’t make my mind up if is a master troll, one of the worst pundits in Scotland or a combination of both. However, everyone in entitled to an opinion cause, like arseholes, we all have one. It’s just a shame that many speak out of theirs.

Just now, BEARGER said:

Even Cameron tweet.

I can’t make my mind up if is a master troll, one of the worst pundits in Scotland or a combination of both. However, everyone in entitled to an opinion cause, like arseholes, we all have one. It’s just a shame that many speak out of theirs.

It's not 'master troll'.

There's nothing clever about it.

The panic appears to be setting in. Think back to the hiring of Gerrard and the mocking that followed it. There is no mocking now while we clearly aim at winning the title in our 3rd year back after allegedly being 'ten years behind Celtic' when we came back.

He thinks we can do it and is putting all the excuses in place beforehand.

6 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Mutton is nothing more than a third rate pundit who comes away with ridiculous statements to get himself noticed. 

The really desperate aspect of it is that his peers are aware of this. They mock and give him a wide berth. He desperately seeks attention.