An SFA stitch-up to stop Celtic: Sutton

They won’t let up on their attempt at 10 in a row? This is a convenient deflection tactic too from their PR dept. There will be little money to spend in January fir them too. Troubled times ahead for shame fc!

Edited by cooponthewing

I understand why Celtic are making these statements - as a sop to their fans and as a means to deflect from the poor performance of the team. If they fail to make any significant signings this January, we can expect some more salvoes to keep the fans happy and again deflect from their inaction.

If all this happens when they lose a game to us, what can we expect if they lose the league to us?

6 minutes ago, Yorkie Bear said:

If all this happens when they lose a game to us, what can we expect if they lose the league to us?

I know what I'm hoping for. 

wipnwp.jpg

Edited by Gonzo79

43 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Can we expect another ref to be sacked? & another refs strike? caused by them again just because some decisions don't go their way! vile pathetic club ST Pats

It's history repeating itself...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/9214212.stm

The common denominator...? Rangers win and the mhanks lose.