An SFA stitch-up to stop Celtic: Sutton

It’s all somewhat confusing. Sutton appears to be  insinuating  that no ban for Morelos could win us the league and now the yahoos themselves are issuing whining statements. It’s confusing because most yahoos I have ever seen talk about Morelos online were largely commenting on how shite he is while mocking our valuation of him.

And now suddenly he is the difference between winning a title or not? Confusing indeed.

Edited by JFK-1

This has got completely out of hand.  Sutton and English are the chief conspirators who are leading the baying hordes.   The Daily Record and BBC have a lot to answer for.  Celtic FC should know better.  There were several incidents where their players could equally have had yellow cards.   This is a sickening low for Scottish football.  All because they lost a game of football.

RANGERS legend Derek Johnstone has leapt to the defence of under-fire referee John Beaton.

Celtic released a strong-worded statement following the SFA's decision not to punish Alfredo Morelos.

The Colombian found himself in the limelight after incidents involving Scott Brown, Anthony Ralston and Ryan Christie.

However, he escaped punishment as the SFA cited Beaton's views on the incident in full at the time.

Ex-Gers striker Johnstone insists the whistler got it 'spot on' as he highlighted challenges from Celtic stars that went unpunished.

He said: "I've mentioned Scott Brown, he had two dodgy tackles, high tackles on Kent and Candeias.

"I think when you look at the Lustig one as well when he's ran back off the ball and he's got Candeias with the elbow, there are various things.

"But it's a tough game, that's what Old Firm games are all about.

"I think the referee's got it spot on."

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3706662/rangers-derek-johnstone-john-beaton-spot-on-celtic-scott-brown-mikael-lustig/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1546641698

Sutton is a poisonous snake.  Why he is given room to spout his bitter claptrap is beyond me.

English is a good example of a neutral observer being turned by his employer.  He's now as bad as Cosgrove and the rest of them.