An SFA stitch-up to stop Celtic: Sutton

5 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Why don't you shine your spotlight on the role played in this fiasco by your colleagues at the BBC? Self awareness is not something that is very prevalent at the Beeb 

If you click on the tweet you will see he is getting pelters, of course there are a few ST Pats' fans on as well

27 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Outwith the obvious penalty, I thought Beaton had a decent game. He could have started flashing cards here and there but he let the game flow as much as he could IMO

That wasn’t the plan for them. Beaton had a very good game and as I said immediately post match he allowed it to flow. There was a lot of stuff going on, leg breaker from Lego muncher and the elbow on Candeias that were reds but ignored. He also showed restraint with Morelos. That’s not good enough for them, we all know that. They demand to get what they want no matter the cost.

27 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Outwith the obvious penalty, I thought Beaton had a decent game. He could have started flashing cards here and there but he let the game flow as much as he could IMO

That wasn’t the plan for them. Beaton had a very good game and as I said immediately post match he allowed it to flow. There was a lot of stuff going on, leg breaker from Lego muncher and the elbow on Candeias that were reds but ignored. He also showed restraint with Morelos. That’s not good enough for them, we all know that. They demand to get what they want no matter the cost.

2 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Agree 100%. Let's not forget stirring this pot of paranoia is also very convenient for Liewell as it deflects from their lack of transfer activity. He is a snake of the highest order

Couldn’t agree more. The scumbag is lower than a snakes belly. As for the transfer activity you are 100% bang on. I also doubt we will see much, if any? They have the bank on their case plus rumours of millions been put aside for potential compensation payments?

Chris Sutton is on BT Score going on about it.  He said "All sensible fans agree with me!".

An English ref said that he has fanned the flames somewhat (regarding the threats Beaton has received) and Sutton responds that he doesn't get that point at all.

His anger is tangible.

F*ck Chris Sutton (the bankrupt muppet) and f*ck Celtc FC.  We are superior to you and every time you open your whining gobs you prove it.

Edited by Gonzo79

Chris Sutton is a deluded muppet who would prostitute any thought that enters his head to pay his debts. The shame is that there are several media outlets (BBC and BT) who pay him do it.