Heart & Hand podcasts

I've never been much of  a podcast listener but wanted to increase my Rangers exposure post-OF game, and after listening to their free flagship pod (a review the game just played, similar to our own excellent Gersnet pod)), and after hearing friends rave about it, I decided to pay my £1.99/month to get the increased amount, and it's one of the best £1.99 I've paid.

There's more pods than I have time to listen to and most are of excellent quality. Since the turn of the year there's been:

Daily update - most week days. An update by Davie Edgar summarising what's happened in the past 24 hours, and his giving his presumably informed take on things.

2 separate excellent tributes to the Ibrox disaster.

Half season review parts 1&2

Quiz

The Eck era episode 12

Blue scarves on - pod by a couple of females= (fantastic name for a podcast)

Top of the flops - Alan Gow (not disrespectful, which was a concern of mine)

Interview with Graeme Murty out at the Mercedes Cup in Germany

Time Capsule - fantastic review of Killie 1 Rangers 5  in 2011

Our Rangers players - Stuart Munro

Tactics talk

There's also other Rangers stuff that I haven't mentioned like Hoggy's Hamper and Patreon-ising, and other Gers stuff  that I haven't mentioned.

That's in addition to non-Rangers pods -

Review of EPL

Serie A (this may be normally on the £3.99 subscription)

Eurpean Hangover - Aspects of European football ((I'm assuming this is non rangers)

Grandpa Simpson

I'd recommend it any Gers fan. Davie Edgar obviously runs it and is excellent to listen to in my opinion, and appears on some of the shows, but he's built up a team of other really good podders as well.

You can subscribe through the Patreon app, and if you don't like it you can cease paying at any point. I'd highly recommend it.

i have the 3.99 package but only really listen to the update and the flagship so I am actually paying too much. They also did about 20+ shows of the Advocaat years which will be in the archive. Really easy listening by good Rangers men. Most of the update news comes from FF as David is a moderator there. Our Stevie Clifford seems to be nearest the fire when it comes to inside information.

57 minutes ago, StuGers said:

Anyone know when the next one is due out?

Being a tight-arse, I only listen to the freebies!

Thursday they are doing a match preview and the flagship will probably be Monday. Don't forget the Gersnet podcast on Tuesday though.:thup: