Corbyn - Labour's gift to the nation

4 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

I get your cynicism, I really do - even share it, in fact - but I think when it comes to great betrayers, there are many better examples in the Labour Party than Jeremy Corbyn. Dame Hodge for example is a Tory hiding under Labour covers.

Of course it's purely coincidence that she's a Jewess. :S 

2 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

when it comes to great betrayers, there are many better examples in the Labour Party than Jeremy Corbyn.

I wouldn't call him a betrayer of the Labour Party.  

Y'know, I think we've now reached that point of futility where excusing Corbyn's "strangeness", condoning his sympathies for terrorism, pretending he harbours leadership skills and inventing a morality that he clearly doesn't possess is to remove his proponent from all credibility.

Sometimes a shyster is just a shyster and a treacherous old misfit is just a treacherous old misfit. He will never be Prime Minister but he will drag the Labour Party into the pit of despond and set back the very causes he claims to pursue. 

So please, carry on with this fictional Corbyn that fewer and fewer people now recognise. Because, like the SNP, the Labour Party deserves everything that's coming to it for foisting on us the posturing bullshit of its political fantasies.

Edited by Bill

A wee bit off the topic but with the 7 "leavers" should they not lose their status as an MP as they can no longer be seen as elected Labour MP's.

Having seemingly formed a new party they obviously are no longer representing their Constituency as the party that they were voted in for,so IMO there should be 7 by-elections.

Perhaps someone could transfer this reply to the Jeremy Corbyn 7 leavers topic,thanks

Edited by MacK1950
wrong topic

20 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

A wee bit off the topic but with the 7 "leavers" should they not lose their status as an MP as they can no longer be seen as elected Labour MP's.

Having seemingly formed a new party they obviously are no longer representing their Constituency as the party that they were voted in for,so IMO there should be 7 by-elections.

Perhaps someone could transfer this reply to the Jeremy Corbyn 7 leavers topic,thanks

You vote for the person not the party in General Elections.

Incidentally they pointedly haven't formed a new party they merely resigned the Labour whip and will sit as independents.