Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Corbyn - Labour's gift to the nation

4 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

I get your cynicism, I really do - even share it, in fact - but I think when it comes to great betrayers, there are many better examples in the Labour Party than Jeremy Corbyn. Dame Hodge for example is a Tory hiding under Labour covers.

Of course it's purely coincidence that she's a Jewess. :S 

2 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

when it comes to great betrayers, there are many better examples in the Labour Party than Jeremy Corbyn.

I wouldn't call him a betrayer of the Labour Party.  

4 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

Marxists may use the Labour Party ...

Ah, I see. Infiltration right enough.

Y'know, I think we've now reached that point of futility where excusing Corbyn's "strangeness", condoning his sympathies for terrorism, pretending he harbours leadership skills and inventing a morality that he clearly doesn't possess is to remove his proponent from all credibility.

Sometimes a shyster is just a shyster and a treacherous old misfit is just a treacherous old misfit. He will never be Prime Minister but he will drag the Labour Party into the pit of despond and set back the very causes he claims to pursue. 

So please, carry on with this fictional Corbyn that fewer and fewer people now recognise. Because, like the SNP, the Labour Party deserves everything that's coming to it for foisting on us the posturing bullshit of its political fantasies.

Edited by Bill