Aberdeen 6th Feb

6 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

I just don't rate the sheep. Gerrard got it right on day one, we were a class above them and I would argue we're now a couple of classes above them. They're overdue a real drubbing from us.

Every single time you say this we lose to them.  No self awareness at times :ninja:

2 hours ago, craig said:

Every single time you say this we lose to them.  No self awareness at times :ninja:

Awareness isn't the issue if you think we lose because of something I said.  I don't have the influence of Jimmy Bell. ?

15 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Awareness isn't the issue if you think we lose because of something I said.  I don't have the influence of Jimmy Bell. ?

Maybe some sense of reality then.

Constantly saying "we are miles better than the sheep" only to then see us lose to the same team should be embarrassing :thup:

4 minutes ago, craig said:

Constantly saying "we are miles better than the sheep" only to then see us lose to the same team should be embarrassing :thup:

It isn't embarrassing and i'm not going to claim to be a visionary when the overdue drubbing comes.  We are miles better than them. Maybe the bookies need some sense of reality?

SPL winner betting without yahoos.

Rangers 1/6

Sheep 12/1

5 minutes ago, Stevie - 4lads Blog said:

I really want to go to this game but struggling for a brief 

I agree we are due giving them a drubbing but if I’m honest, in last two games vs them we have been rotten :o 

Gerrard has work to do against them as tragic as that sounds 

They're simply the best in the league at sitting in like a 'small' team which we have often found hard to break down against any small team. Hopefully the new additions can help with that deficiency.

55 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

It isn't embarrassing and i'm not going to claim to be a visionary when the overdue drubbing comes.  We are miles better than them. Maybe the bookies need some sense of reality?

SPL winner betting without yahoos.

Rangers 1/6

Sheep 12/1

Bet those odds were similar last year too.....