[FT] Kilmarnock 2 - 1 Rangers (Defoe 12)

6 hours ago, craig said:

What you seem to be completely ignoring is that if we have 5 out of the 1st 6 fixtures this year away from home (1 or 2 of them are Cup ties, right ?) then, at some point, we have the same set of fixtures at home.  And, likewise, if Cewltic have 4 out of 5 at home then, at some point, they have the same set of fixtures away from home.

The fixture list evens itself out.. 

Using the fixture list is such a feeble excuse. 

That is the trick Craig it is possible that Celtic get games changed to home games with the stupid split system. It is also very likely we will have an extra game in Kilmarnock or Aberdeen Livingston or Hibs

1 minute ago, pete said:

That is the trick Craig it is possible that Celtic get games changed to home games with the stupid split system. It is also very likely we will have an extra game in Kilmarnock or Aberdeen Livingston or Hibs

But none of that changes the current situation pete.  None of those fixtures are known as yet.

We are still in the "33" and, as such, where we have "4 out of 5 away vs Celtic having 4 out of 5 at home" will reverse.

We know that Rangers have been shafted by the fixture list in previous years - but right now we aren't getting shafted.

1 hour ago, craig said:

The fixture list evens itself out over the season - if Celtic have a run of 4 games out of 5 at home whilst we have 4 games out of 5 away from home then at some stage of the season that reverses.

Using the fixture list as an excuse is not only feeble but almost Tim-esque.  It's unwarranted paranoia.

Where am I being paranoid Craig? Mentioning that the fixture list has afforded them momentum at crucial points of the season is not paranoia, it’s a fact. I also said coincidence or not and it probably is coincidence if we are being honest.

However, you can’t deny it has presented them momentum and an advantage twice this season at crucial times. That may just be the luck of the draw but it’s there in black and white. 

This is all conjecture anyway. I don’t think we have enough to win the league. Wouldn’t it be great if Killie stopped their dream though? Can you imagine the meltdown??

Edited by cooponthewing

38 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

Where am I being paranoid Craig? Mentioning that the fixture list has afforded them momentum at crucial points of the season is not paranoia, it’s a fact. I also said coincidence or not and it probably is coincidence if we are being honest.

However, you can’t deny it has presented them momentum and an advantage twice this season at crucial times. That may just be the luck of the draw but it’s there in black and white. 

This is all conjecture anyway. I don’t think we have enough to win the league. Wouldn’t it be great if Killie stopped their dream though? Can you imagine the meltdown??

Are you saying Kilmarnock can win the league??