[FT] Livingston 0 - 3 Rangers (Jack 30; Kent 48; Morelos 74)

Is Goldson fit again?

I was going to have a go at Halliday during last game, but then realised he was at least showing for the ball and the other players were taking the easy pass to him, so not really his fault. Killie wasn't his kind of game so Livi probably wont be either.

13 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

Yeah I didnt think the midfield worked the other night.  Jack didn't seem to know where he was supposed to be playing and Kent seemed to have a free role to just roam about. Even when Candeias came on there was no width in the team

Noticed that before with Kent playing. The others seem to sit back and expect him to make the break through.

5 minutes ago, Rick Roberts said:

Is Goldson fit again?

I was going to have a go at Halliday during last game, but then realised he was at least showing for the ball and the other players were taking the easy pass to him, so not really his fault. Killie wasn't his kind of game so Livi probably wont be either.

Nope!

As I pointed out with my headstart for the Scum remarks pre and post the Killie game, they played the bottom two teams at home and won comfortably. We'll be away at difficult plastic stuff and already shed 3 points, with more frustration in the pipeline. And ... just as it happens, the grand and glorious best of the rest in Scotland fight out a goal-less draw (too bad if neither team has the means to come out and play an attractive game of footie when their main objective is to thwart the opposition) and move ahead of us. I can envisage some folk start getting nervy seeing that ... but, as we know, things will even itself out over the course of the campaign ... alas, the Scum will have to visit Rugby Park before the break.

Anyway, I do expect us to win tomorrow and close the gap to 3. The Scum will most likely brush aside St. Johnstone on Wednesday ... yep, their third straight home game against Premiership strugglers, though no-one could have forseen that when the original game was postponed. And then they travel to McDiarmid to play said strugglers again ... before entertaining the mighty Hibs, who have, guesss what, fallen apart in recent weeks. All coincidental ... but how well it goes according to p(h)lan, eh?

Edited by der Berliner

On 25/01/2019 at 16:18, DMAA said:

Very little. I had a look at their starting lineup against us and the quality is so poor it's incredible Clarke is able to get points on the board with them at all. Can't help but wonder what he'd have done with us. 

Burke is 35 and S Boyd 32, Power picked up from the Conference and Dicker and Jones from League 2. Tshibola and Bachmann League 1. Findlay, O'Donnell and Brophy are ex Celtic youth and Taylor ex Rangers youth (he looked very good). Talk about a shoe string budget!

See if we don't win the league I would love Kilmarnock to do it. It would be the best thing to happen to Scottish football for years.

11 hours ago, buster. said:

It'll be interesting to see what SG&Co do in terms changes, formation and/or players.

IMO, SG came accross as somewhat deflated in the press conference yesterday.

Think I can only be glad it gets him down. Just like us.