[FT] Livingston 0 - 3 Rangers (Jack 30; Kent 48; Morelos 74)

Very good and non-negotiable 3 points.

Every player contributed and that is what you need when visiting Livingston this season.

I think SG got it right not to start either Davis or Defoe.

They'll get more minutes at Cowdenbeath and against St.Mirren.

Decent performance and a good result.  The defence weren't really tested.  Candeias worked his socks off and Kent and Morelos were our main threats.

McCrorie is a player I like a lot.  Perhaps not the greatest footballer but his attitude and work rate is exceptional. 

The difference for me today was Katic attacking the ball, cutting out any attempts to slip it through, carrying it forwards up to and across the half way line when needed and the speed at which McCrorie moves the ball in an attacking sense. Worral still looked iffy from my perspective although he did make some clearing headers. It shows when they moved Menga from being on Katic over to Worral because big Nik had him in his back pocket. We could have scored a few more goals but 0-3 away at Livi I'll take that all day long.

Really enjoyed that today, despite the dodgy pitch and freezing cold!

Katic was my MOTM, I thought he was fantastic today against a player that bullied us last time round, won everything and was assured on the ball too. Great to see him back!

After Katic, Tav & Candeias we’re both excellent today, and Morelos does the work of two strikers and was unlucky to only get 1 goal today.

McCrorie won his battles in midfield whereas I thought Jack & Arfield were not at their best today but both worked hard enough to keep us on top throughout the game apart from the 10-15 mins before HT when we went backwards and allowed Livvy to dominate midfield. The HT break worked a treat for us today. 

Onwards and upwards to Cowdenbeath before hosting St Mirren. 2 dominant wins are a must before a very tough trip to Dolly.