[FT] Livingston 0 - 3 Rangers (Jack 30; Kent 48; Morelos 74)

14 minutes ago, craig said:

vs Killie - lost - thread length 33 pages

vs Livvy - comprehensive win - thread length 10 pages 

:ninja:

Maybe some feel more frustrated when you lose games, when we win it is more satisfying, contented with the win?

22 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Maybe some feel more frustrated when you lose games, when we win it is more satisfying, contented with the win?

Shut it or I'm deleting your post :roflmao:

I understand that, and don't disagree - however, I would also contend that people are more willing to be negative than they are to give credit and talk up both positive performances and results.  A 3 to 1 disparity seems OTT to me.

Either way, it was merely a jocular observation :thup:

45 minutes ago, craig said:

I understand that, and don't disagree - however, I would also contend that people are more willing to be negative than they are to give credit and talk up both positive performances and results.  A 3 to 1 disparity seems OTT to me.

Oh for sure most like to moan more than celebrate?

56 minutes ago, craig said:

To underline the point:

Your posts in this thread so far: 11

Your posts on the Killie thread: 40

Yes, I was said enough to count.  ?

31 minutes ago, stewarty said:

To underline the point:

Sadder than me, for sure stewarty :D

I'm not done in this thread yet though...….. still time :thup:

1 hour ago, stewarty said:

To underline the point:

So what you are saying is Craig's Killie to Livingston posting ratio, which is 4:1*, is superior to the overall ratio of 3:1* and that would make Craig above average on what he described as a willingness to be negative.

* approximately

:thup:

....:seal:

5 minutes ago, buster. said:

So what you are saying is Craig's Killie to Livingston posting ratio, which is 4:1*, is superior to the overall ratio of 3:1* and that would make Craig above average on what he described as a willingness to be negative.

* approximately

:thup:

....:seal:

You can make stats to suggest anything.

To illustrate that point, 7 out of Craig's 11 posts (up the point earlier), were from before/during the game.  

For the Killie thread, he made 5 posts before/ during the game, out of the 40 total.

Make up your own conclusions from there.  But that would perhaps make the ratio closer to 9:1 in terms of posts after the game, once the outcome was known.  Seems a bit OTT to me :)

Edited by stewarty

Just now, stewarty said:

You can make stats to suggest anything.

To illustrate that point, 7 out of Craig's 11 posts (up the point earlier), were from before/during the game.  

For the Killie thread, he made 5 posts before/ during the game, out of the 40 total.

Make up your own conclusions from there.  But that would perhaps make the ratio closer to 7:1 in terms of posts after the game, once the outcome was known.

According to Craig's measurement,.. Willingness to be Negative,......... he'd be in the bright red or 'Ultra Grade' :D

Image result for victor meldrew

In the interests of fairness,

@buster.

You had 8 out of 23 total posts in the Killie thread prior to/ during the game.

And for the Livi game it was 10 out of 13.

So by the same bullshit invented metric, your ratio is 5:1, which suggests a propensity to the negative as well :slinger:

17 minutes ago, stewarty said:

In the interests of fairness,

@buster.

You had 8 out of 23 total posts in the Killie thread prior to/ during the game.

And for the Livi game it was 10 out of 13.

So by the same bullshit invented metric, your ratio is 5:1, which suggests a propensity to the negative as well :slinger:

My recollection is hazy but I was probably offering a plethora of positive solutions :D

A Bullshit Invented Metric (BIM) has a certain ring to it and might be the most positive thing to have come from this line of chat :thup: