[FT] Livingston 0 - 3 Rangers (Jack 30; Kent 48; Morelos 74)

48 minutes ago, buster. said:

So what you are saying is Craig's Killie to Livingston posting ratio, which is 4:1*, is superior to the overall ratio of 3:1* and that would make Craig above average on what he described as a willingness to be negative.

* approximately

:thup:

....:seal:

If it means so much to you then in order to actually validate the statement you make you would need to go into both threads and separate negative from positive - statistics and all that, eh ? :ninja:

6 minutes ago, craig said:

If it means so much to you then in order to actually validate the statement you make you would need to go into both threads and separate negative from positive - statistics and all that, eh ? :ninja:

I just couldn't let the petard you yourself hoisted go without a light hearted comment #OG

It would have been rude not to have.

1 hour ago, stewarty said:

You can make stats to suggest anything.

To illustrate that point, 7 out of Craig's 11 posts (up the point earlier), were from before/during the game.  

For the Killie thread, he made 5 posts before/ during the game, out of the 40 total.

Make up your own conclusions from there.  But that would perhaps make the ratio closer to 9:1 in terms of posts after the game, once the outcome was known.  Seems a bit OTT to me :)

Does anyone happen to know if Craig is experiencing negativity "issues"? Maybe we need to think about how he can be helped. ?

32 minutes ago, craig said:

Oh for god sake I've already been through both threads end to end twice, I'm not doing it again. :razz:

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

I find it easy to moan at length.  Lavishing praise or expressing joy are far more difficult to do - almost impossible at times.  I always thought it was a Scottish thing.

Thanks for the insight Victor :thup: