Lennon leaves Hibernian job

It feels strangely like Rangers just won the final trophy of the season. I had no idea Celtic were in quite such a mess.

My how we laughed when they talked about Rafa Benitez and Jose Mourinho but It's now clear Lennon was always going to be their (cheap) choice. 

Seriously, if you were a Celtic supporter would you not be hugely worried about a club that goes from Rogers to Lennon in a few weeks. Here is where the path forks.

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

If I could choose anyone to be in charge of that lot when Gerrard guides us to 55, it would be Neil Lennon.

Exactly how I feel. Cant wait for the fixtures to come out and games now 

• 1 year later...
7 hours ago, Adam90Haynes said:

Thanks a lot for posting such useful information! You know, I believe that everybody wants to have a good job because it considerably helps to earn some money ...blah blah fucking blah

I'd like to thank this spambot for inadvertently resurrecting such a great thread. It chronicles a significant step towards the very happy situation we now find ourselves in.

Who would have ever thought Lennon would rip the morale out of Septic and leave them a shambles? (Answer: All of us!)