How much is Alfredo Morelos worth?

How much is Alfredo Morelos worth?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. How much is Alfredo Morelos worth?

• £20 Million
    • £21 Million or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/02/19 at 18:50

In the present bonkers money market it's got to be 30 million with any sell on clause I remember our old dad foggy  at the time of the Jimmy Greaves transfer from Milan for £99,999 saying money will some day ruin the game I think he was spot on with his assumption  .

How far can Morelos go in the game ?

I'd guess and say in terms of the UK, he could eventually get to mid table EPL.

With potential, I'd say he's worth around 12M just now but the fact is it depends on how much interested clubs are willing to pay.

There doesn't seem to have been any concrete interest in him this window and in an ideal world (within the clubs business model) we'll either get him to sign an extension or move him on this summer.

It's up to Alfredo to keep improving, play well, keep his place, score goals and if that could help us to silverware come May, it could only push the value upwards.

Unless someone spends over 25 million he is should be going nowhere Morelos is essential to us, Dembele who left for 20 million played when in the Spl when it was at its weakest and just getting of it's knees with a lot of the bigger clubs coming back up to the top flight,  Dembele scored 32 in 49 in his first season then an average season with 16 in 39 the next season where as Morelos is already on 20 in 35 and he is the same age as Dembele at 22.

Edited by WorthingBear91