FOI Request: Real Attendance Figures

Whilst we can rightly claim a degree of loyalty second to none in Scotland, the main issue with attendances is revenue.

In other words, even if XX,000 aren't bothered enough to turn up and take their seat at the Brendenbeu, they've paid for it and over a season, it's another important financial advantage they currently hold over us.

I believe that there is exaggeration but these numbers can't be right, just look at the Aberdeen at Ibrox one. Funnily enough I did notice that the attendance quoted on the BBC's match report of Celtic 2-0 win of St Johnstone did look way exaggerated though. I watched the highlights and the there were loads of empty seats but it said 56k.

IMG_0276.jpg

Edited by DMAA

Very rarely bother with the Tims but I’ve got IPTV and they quoted 58000 for the Hamilton game. Hard to tell but id guess 35-40k tops. Incidentally they were unimpressive. 2 goalie errors and Hamilton should have scored at least one. They are very beatable this year if we can put a run together.