Hummel on the Trail of our Founders.

It was a pleasure yesterday to take three Danish representatives from Hummel around on our Founders Trail and share our wonderful and unique story.

They said that they thoroughly enjoyed their day, were blown away with the sheer scale of Rangers and were complimentary about the Founders Project.

Hummel3.JPG

Hummel 1.JPG

6 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Good to hear that they seem interested in the club, and it's just not another customer that's just there to sell through.

Yes very surprising and interesting. I have never heard of any of our other suppliers doing that.

7 minutes ago, pete said:

Yes very surprising and interesting. I have never heard of any of our other suppliers doing that.

The Scandinavian mindset is often refreshingly different on many issues.

Edited by buster.

3 minutes ago, buster. said:

The Scandinavian mindset is often refreshingly different on many issues.

I am afraid the only experience of a Danish person I have had was a one night stand with Danish girl passing through my town on her way home to Denmark. She was refreshing but she wasn't really interested in my history.:D 

3 minutes ago, pete said:

I am afraid the only experience of a Danish person I have had was a one night stand with Danish girl passing through my town on her way home to Denmark. She was refreshing but she wasn't really interested in my history.:D 

Clearly, your history did not manifest itself into anything large enough for discussion?

35 minutes ago, pete said:

Never does mate.:D

Well, let's hope Jeremy wins the election and takes the correct decision to nationalise your dismembered member? It would allow any interested party to ride it at a peppercorn rate.

Bringing this back on track, I am sure I read last year that Denmark is the only country in Europe that continues to manufacture Spam? Memories of the County of Lanarkshire school dinners flood my mind, Spam fritters were unforgivable. I believe the issue of compensation can be legitimately raised?

5 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

Well, let's hope Jeremy wins the election and takes the correct decision to nationalise your dismembered member? It would allow any interested party to ride it at a peppercorn rate.

Bringing this back on track, I am sure I read last year that Denmark is the only country in Europe that continues to manufacture Spam? Memories of the County of Lanarkshire school dinners flood my mind, Spam fritters were unforgivable. I believe the issue of compensation can be legitimately raised?

Spam Fritters thanks for the memory. Also reminded me I havn't made potato fritters for years. Put it on my must do list.