[FT] Aberdeen 2 - 4 Rangers (Morelos 20, 38; Tavernier 43pen; Defoe 90+5)

2 hours ago, pete said:

Is it just me imagining it or are we starting to shoot much more from outside the box. Last year we were trying to walk the ball into the net but we have had a few goals recently by or caused by a shot.

Gerrard was a good hitter of the ball so that may be his influence.

According to Liam McLeod on BBC sportscene when Ryan Jack scored against Livingston that was his ''2nd fortuitous goal this season'', so I would love to see more fortuitous goals from all our players this season.

6 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Milestone birthday for me today and all I want is a Rangers win.  

With the right attitude and team selection, it's not a lot to ask.

You don't look 40 mate. :thup:

Many happy returns!

I wish I was 21 again!

Seriously though, three games without a win against the sheep is extremely disappointing.   Hopefully we can rectify that this evening.

Edited by Gonzo79

20 minutes ago, Franc Ergs said:

They're going to try and exploit any potential weaknesses we have ie;  Worral , so if he plays , then he needs to be on his game from the offset tonight, and no pissing about at the back.

Not to forget the sheep players in the face of the ref at every single challenge! manager chasing the assistant & 4th official at every challenge! a Rangers hating crowd shouting cheat & booing every touch by a Rangers player & every challenge! should be an exciting match.