[FT] Aberdeen 2 - 4 Rangers (Morelos 20, 38; Tavernier 43pen; Defoe 90+5)

1 hour ago, pete said:

I will let the Ferguson one go because McGregor's high foot into the shin of Ferguson could have been red and a penalty. We were lucky there.

All about opinions but I disagree.  McGregor has to protect himself.  The rest of Scottish football will tell you he tried to injure Ferguson but he had to protect himself too, and the margins are fine.

Just now, craig said:

All about opinions but I disagree.  McGregor has to protect himself.  The rest of Scottish football will tell you he tried to injure Ferguson but he had to protect himself too, and the margins are fine.

Agreed, Ferguson had no chance of getting that ball and could have stopped, pity he got up after it

That tangle between Alfredo and McKenna. 

Can't see anything that warranted a red for Morelos. Maybe a yellow "for simulation", as McKenna barely touched him, but the rest was untangling the feet. (Do remember that it happened in an instant, as the slow-motions may give you some ideas ... )

58 minutes ago, craig said:

The bold Michael Stewart says even if you win the ball and follow through it is a red card all day long!

1 hour ago, craig said:

I will worry more if you agree with me.:D That was not protecting himself it was a high straight leg with studs leading. A red card for any outfield player so also for a keeper.

15 minutes ago, pete said:

I will worry more if you agree with me.:D That was not protecting himself it was a high straight leg with studs leading. A red card for any outfield player so also for a keeper.

Correct, we’ll need to agree to disagree.

Felt we were the better side 11 v 11 but was surprised how we were under the cosh more when it went 10 v 10 as both sides had to make changes. Both were reds IMO. In the first game of the season Gerrard made an offensive sub late on when McCrorie was the obvious choice that day but last night he maybe remembered that occasion and went defensive late on which i fine but I thought a tactical switch to leave Candeias on could have worked. TBH I didnt see us getting a 4th. But what a finish by Defoe. Morelos second goal was quality out of nothing but I liked Defoe's finish.

Kent has all the potential in the world and the best signing we could make in the summer would be him.