[FT] Aberdeen 2 - 4 Rangers (Morelos 20, 38; Tavernier 43pen; Defoe 90+5)

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

That's embarrassing.   Aberdeen are diddy team - beating them should be run of the mill, at best.

Not embarrassing to me I call it "getting right up them" and we should do same to any club taunting us in this way:rfcbouncy:

3 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

That's embarrassing.   Aberdeen are diddy team - beating them should be run of the mill, at best.

Never pleased are you! you were always on here banging on about we should beat them! we beat them and you still moan! Victor!?

3 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Lifted from FF:

Riled Rangers players were fired up to beat Aberdeen after the Dons trolled them with photos of their Betfred Cup semi-final win at Hampden this season.

And that led to the raucous post-match celebrations that prompted Reds gaffer Derek McInnes to complain to the Light Blues management team.

McInnes attempted to enter the away dressing room as he made it known he was unhappy at the excessive noise emanating from the visitors area.
McInnes was surprised at how much Steven Gerrard’s stars were whooping it up and blasting music after emerging victorious with 4-2 win in a pulsating Pittodrie clash.

He urged the the Light Blues to tone it down but the Rangers management team insisted they were entitled to lap up the huge victory that moved them five points clear of the Reds and kept them on the coattails of leaders Celtic.

And Record Sport can reveal that the visitors were motivated after being greeted by pictures of Aberdeen’s 1-0 last-four League Cup win over the Ibrox side in October.

Dons chiefs replaced pictures of some of their glory days of yesteryear with images of this season’s 1-0 League Cup last-four victory over the Ibrox side.
Rangers players noted the photos placed on the walls of the corridor leading to their dressing room as they entered the stadium.

Aberdeen, a tin-pot club with zero class or dignity.

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

I think you have to see it in the context of the pathetic provocation before the game. I mean replacing all the pictures in the corridor with pictures from the semi final really is so childish it’s hard to believe adults made that decision. I don’t think they’d have rubbed it in as much if it hadn’t been for that.